[Ansteorra] pay to play

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 09:54:57 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/26/2002 11:29:06 AM Central Standard Time,
DonnelShaw at aol.com writes:

> > Meridies has a $5 non-member surcharge on their events that goes to
> support their Kingdom...and get nifty things like the big tent in Meridian
> colours that they premired at Gulf War last year...
> >
> > Lorraine
> >

> Do you really want me to go there.  They also do not give prizes at events.
> They charge so much that it was cheaper to drive back here and go to an
> event then go to the ones there.  There is more than you know. Give me
> Ansteorra
> anyday.
> Donnel
>
> I am so glad to be home.

I for one would very interested in seeing you "go there".   No prizes???   I,
for one, have made a great many of them through my 13 years in Meridies.
(south Louisiana)

They charge so much more than Ansteorra because you get so much more than a
gate pass.  There is a cap on how much a family must spend.

You and I have been down this road before, so please enlighten us all as to
what more there is to know?

What events and groups have you attended in Meridies that soured you so much?

I for one am thoroughly appalled at all the Meridies bashing I have
encountered in Ansteorra.

THlady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh