[Ansteorra] Pennsic -- Ansteorran Chili Night

horoun horoun at swbell.net
Fri Jul 26 10:32:35 PDT 2002

>On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:39:40 -0700 "Harris Mark.S-rsve60"
<Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com> wrote.
It is being done the head cook as I understand it is Saraphina(did I spell
that right?). As for getting the info, its just a case of asking in the
right place. This is the first time I have seen the question, so maybe
asking in a more open forum would help in the future.
 Robert
>The problem is that no one has come forward to organise an Ansteorran Chili
Night this year. I tried to find out these details earlier and couldn't.
>Please if there IS someone out there who is organising the Anstoerran Chili
Night, please speak up and let us know. Otherwise HRM Megan shouldn't count
on it.