[Ansteorra] SCA Membership dues and Such things as that

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 11:56:33 PDT 2002

$$$$   Opps! dollar signs are very important.   My bad.

I think from the board notes that were sent that this was outside of the
boards scope.  It could be the site, as I know the site owners run the gate.

I don't think there is any over arching conspiracy here.

Someone once wisely said "never ascribe malice to something that can be more
easily explained by lack of information".  I think it was one of our Dons
and Lauels, but I can't be sure.

HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu