[Ansteorra] Corporate America vs. The Dream (was) Non-member surcharge

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Jul 26 13:46:44 PDT 2002

> Nor would I.
>
> Damaris
>
> "sometimes you're the windshield.  sometimes you're the bug."

M'Lady....first let me say that your sig line is absolutely precious!!!
(rolling!)

Second, I was not offended by your post and I sure hope you weren't by mine.

Third, I think the original post about Corporate CYA etc and ruining the
dream just struck me oddly because I see a lot of people getting really
*really* worked up over something that basically doesn't change one dang
thing for the vast majority of them.  Even if I had been aware of your
background, I think I might have had to answer in the same way.  IMHO, I
guess I feel that if you are an officer or thinking you might be an officer,
it just adds to your workload and is another jot or tittle to take care of.
If you aren't or won't be, then you probably won't notice a difference.

Sigh...in my usual way-too-wordy style, I seem to have been trying to be
reassuring to not just you the poster, but to the general reading populace
who some appear to be just appalled by this and may be thinking it spells
the end of things as we know it, that it truely isn't.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen