[Ansteorra] Chili night

Tump Laird tlaird at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 26 16:51:46 PDT 2002

I would like to thank Seraphina (the spelling is right) for volunteering me,
my lady, and my kitchen stuff for chili night.  I will be slaving over the
hot pots while she whacks me with a leather thing that Khalil made.  (it is
allot of fun as long as I don't loose my Boda bag)  And now for the serious
part.  My chili is some what hotter that hers, so everyone will be treated
with two distinctly different and very tasty recipes.  I need to know how
much of the hot stuff to make.  My chili will have habaneros, more
habaneros, jalapenos, serranos, venison, and small pieces of various other
animals I have harvested this season. (all have four legs, kosher need not
apply) Home grown tomatoes, tequila, and other things.

Who has the courage, desire, or is just plan enjoys pain enough to partake
in Botolf's "Death Chile?"  This stuff has killed roaches that wandered onto
the countertop.  (Before I could afford the pest control service)  I know
some members of Bryn Gwlad worship the habanero more than I do. Speak now,
you can always dilute it with the mild stuff.

HABANERO SUPRA OMNES

Botolf the Dane
(Thinking of changing his name to "Gorm the fat".  Suggestions from those
that know me are welcome.)