[Ansteorra] Re: Botolf's "Death Chile"

_Goat_Sarcipius sircorwin at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 03:00:27 PDT 2002

I say...ISSUE A CHALLENGE that DRAWS all foreign NOBLES and KNIGHTS to TEST
their MIGHT.
 Make the MOST vicious Ansteorran Chili this planet has ever seen.  DARE
THEM TO EAT IT....
I remember one year at Pennsic when Kein had the leftover chili brought to
the field the next day....heated up and fed to the enemy during a break.
Chemical Warfare

Corwin
Trying to be the person Annes
dog thinks I am.

As I have only been to Pennsic one time I am not a great scholar on the
subject of Chile night, However I am a GREAT SCHOLAR ON EATING.  It is one
of my main hobbies and it is something I love to do quite often.  I have
noticed that mostly Oklahomans and Texans like food so hot it kills things.
Most of the folks that go to eat at a feast dont want to have to go to the
hospital to sit in a bowl of ice afterwards.  My advice to you is to be kind
to the gentler folks that go to Pennsic for a week of FUN.  If you want to
make some Botolf's "Death Chile" you might take it to the "Strawberry
surprise" party, they would love it and get a big kick out of it I am sure.
The best Chilie I have ever had at an event was a nice medium very flavorful
Chile that Master Rosario made at GW one year.  He also roasted habanero and
chilie and jalapeno peppers and had cheese and onions and other stuff for
anyone to add that wanted to so everyone got to eat his chile and loved him
dearly for being able to eat a few bowls (even his most recent majesty
Patrick ate 2 bowls that night) and get full and not have a problem at the
event later on.  Your Chile does sound nummy but you might not make a very
big pot of it, the last time I saw "nuclear" chile made, VERY FEW bowls were
eaten, most were thrown away, and the expensive leftovers were thrown out.

about 3 cents,
Alrek