Good Chili (was Re: [Ansteorra] Re: Botolf's "Death Chile")

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Sat Jul 27 17:53:09 PDT 2002

I do prefer flavor over hot too, which is not to say that I do not like it
hot. Love Thai food too<G>. The chili that Rosario cooked was, in my
opinion, very tasty. I ate all of it that I could, with and without the
scorned women's seasoning. Even got the evil eye from Rosario, when I let it
slip that I like a few beans in mine.
Chiang