[Ansteorra] Feast Preparation

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 05:39:19 PDT 2002

It is not so much that the Health Dept. will come in and shut down a feast,
as it is what will happen if after a feast there is a problem with food
poisoning with the only common denominator being that they ate feast at "X"
event? If you get 6 or so persons in the hospital with food poisoning the
Health Dept. will or should try to find what they had in common, and that is
when things will get interesting.
plachoya