[Ansteorra] Re: tractions and problems

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Wed Jul 31 06:51:01 PDT 2002

::GUNNVOR:: wrote:

>Absolutely.

Xene writes:

This weekend is the Laurel's retreat in Oklahoma.  If you have ideas or
problems with the judging forms that are currently in use, NOW is the time
to give your local Laurel constructive criticism in regards to these forms.

For those of you who haven't ever heard of the Laurel's retreat, it is a
time for the Order to gather together, get to know each other (again), share
stories, go over judging forms, sit in hot tubs, and generally work and
relax together.  By gathering together away from an event, we are better
able to take part in the events where circles take place, as we have been
able to get a lot of our "business" out of the way.

We have quite a few new and old Laurels that haven't been able to attend a
retreat before, so we hope that you will encourage your favorite Laurel to
attend.

In Service,

Mistress Xene Theriane