[Ansteorra] Flood

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Jul 8 23:10:30 PDT 2002

At 02:26 AM 7/8/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>--
>Greetings,
>                I am not terribly familiar with Texas except that most of our
>kingdom is there, but do we know of anyone affected by the flooding, and is
>there anything we can do?
>                          Concerned,
>                                   Evan Der Fultime..Citizen of
>Ansteorra/Oklahoma

We thank you for your interest in the Southern half of the Kingdom and we are
still afloat in the Central Region, anyway.  I have heard that the Abilene
and the
Sweetwater area are experiencing flooding now.  That area is the home of the
Shire of Mendersham and we haven't heard from anyone from there yet.  We
are certainly hoping for the best; perhaps someone from that area could post
to the list and keep us all informed.  Like you, we are concerned for them.

Bicé di Pietro
Loch Ruadh
Ansteorra / Texas