[Ansteorra] Gothic Wars - Where?

Karen kdrennan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 08:39:40 PDT 2002

Ashin: You might try to contact TreLac's Seneschal Master Cadwallder the
Crazed, since it looks like they are hosting the event this year?
I visited Trelacs website and did not see any site or fee info there
either.  Cad's e-mail address is: cadmartha at wcc.net

Good luck!
Lady Wrenne Blackthorne
Bryn Gwlad

--- Ashlin Chrystal <ashlin_c at yahoo.com> wrote:
>    Is their any information on where Gothic will be
> held?  Will they be using the same site as last year?
> Their is no link from the Kingdom Calendar.
>                   A curious Lady Ashlin
>
> =====
> Smile, It makes people wonder what you're thinking!  :^)

=====
Great minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people.