[Ansteorra] cowboys and muslims & new joke

Mitch Utsey mutsey at redsword.com
Sun Jul 14 18:05:30 PDT 2002

I liked it. I mind the occasional joke less than all of the other off topic
things that get posted: LOTS of "Wasted Bandwidth". Still, not my list, not my
rules, and I find I agree with Carlos. Adios all. Anyone wanting to reach me
should now have my address. I'll also send the unsubscribe separately, but since
it is being moderated closely now, the listadmin could do it.

Dagon