[Ansteorra] cowboys and muslims & new joke

Mitch Utsey mutsey at redsword.com
Sun Jul 14 21:02:21 PDT 2002

Since the unsubscribe has not yet gone through, I'll respond to that
statement:

I don't play games that have rules I disagree with. In this, I know for
a fact that you agree with me, as we have spoken on the subject in the
past. I don't consider myself a martyr, I consider it voting with my
feet. I also consider it important to let other know WHY I am voting
with my feet.

Of course, these posts are all off topic, so we should all be chastised
for them, since they ARE off topic, and it was the subjective  use of
that rule that annoyed me enough to unlurk long enough to make my first
statement.

That someone is so strongly chastised for something that all admit was
"off topic" when other strings that are as far "off topic" go on ad
nauseum (like many probably consider this) without a word being said,
well, it just annoys me. I personally know how to use the filter on my
mail server, and do so for strings that I have no interest in.

And, for what it is worth, I mean no offense to anyone by the above. Not
to the listadmin, certainly not to Theron, and not to anyone else. I
just don't want to play this game anymore...

Happy trails all!

Dagon