[Ansteorra] Gulf War Gate Fund Raiser at Coronation

dgutridge at charter.net dgutridge at charter.net
Tue Jul 16 09:36:13 PDT 2002

I will get the site updated today.  I will contact kingdom and see what
is in that fun also.  FYI there is about $1000 in the private fund and I
think the same in the SCA fund.   This is a good start.  Look forward to
seeing an activity at elfsea defender - not sure what yet.  The auction
did raise a lot though!

Daniel