[Ansteorra] Post King's Roundtable Spaghetti Dinner and Pool Party.

Russell Rischard rischard at tyler.net
Fri Jul 19 13:09:52 PDT 2002

Hey y'all,

My house is about 15 miles from the King's Roundtable site.  We have an inground pool and a large concrete deck.  We
also have four acres for folks to park on.  A week or so ago, I posted on the Redtape list that I would be willing to
host a post meeting swim, fighter practice, BS session or whatever.  However, I was reminded that some who attend
Roundtable are not officers and are not on that list, so I'm posting it here also.   Come on over afterwards and swim,
or whatever.

I also posted a couple of days ago the following.

Anne's mother has survived her heart bypass surgery and it looks like Anne will be here this weekend.  SO, Anne has
offered to cook Spaghetti Dinner for those coming to our house after the King's Roundtable.   Her big batch serves about
20-25, so if you are interested in spaghetti, I would appreciate it if you would drop me an e-mail, so I can get a rough
head count.

Below is a link to an overall map of how to get to Whitehouse from the King's Roundtable Site.  The map is in PDF format
and you will need the free Adobe Acrobat reader to see it.  The free reader can be downloaded from www.adobe.com.

http://www.cox-internet.com/rischard/DukeRichardMap.pdf

Below is a detailed map of the Whitehouse area showing where my house is located.

http://www.cox-internet.com/rischard/DukeRichardMapdetail.pdf

See those of you who can make it on Saturday,

Regards,
Duke Jean Richard Malcolmson