[Ansteorra] Things to think about....

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Mon Jul 22 19:21:33 PDT 2002

Your Grace

I agree with you whole heartedly!
The usual things that are done because "they always have been done that
way" are easiest!

In order to make things more interesting (and controversial) our Canton
(Gate's Edge) will be hosting the "Inquisition" in February, Torturous
devices and all!  It may ruffle some feathers, but it may turn out to be
a very unique event at the same time.

It will definitely NOT be a spectator sport!  Hope you can come, we
haven't seen you since 3 Kings last year!

Your servant,
Damask
Chateau La Panache'
(Household of Her Grace Desive Luciana A'Vigion