[Ansteorra] Things to think about....

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jul 22 20:18:35 PDT 2002

The only problem with doing things, making things happen,  doing what hasn't
been done before is that you get some folks saying that it's only being done
to get an award.  Or he's doing that to force us to do this or that.  In
truth there are a lot of lobsters out there.  Sorta paraphrasing the
song,"how many years must you do what you do before it is what you do?"

Gilli