[Ansteorra] Water skiing......

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:24:54 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I could water Ski (all my life)...and about the water enema thing...here's the
best tip I can think of...  DON'T FALL!!!

All the lakes in my part of the kingdom are a little full, and unkind at the
moment...but as soon as possible, I'll be hitting Canyon Lake...
Centurion Anton
RHOADD High CommandFfynnon Gath, Southern Region, Ansteorra