[Ansteorra] Water skiing......

David Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net
Tue Jul 23 19:09:00 PDT 2002

Samuel jernigen wrote:

> ( I know WAY off topic but, its not a joke... if it
> was Id have referenced the English)
>
> Any water skiiers in kingdom ?
>
> what Lakes are good and glassy? ( aka not much traffic
> and the water stays fairly calm )

Virtually all lakes in Ansteorra are man made, and see a lot of
recreational use.
Early mornings (as mentioned) gives you the smoothest water, but
you'll annoy the anglers.

Now, there are some streams and bayous with flat water, if you don't
mind narrows.

> and the final bonus question, got any tips on how NOT
> to get a water enema Wake boarding? AND still pull off
> stupid Knight tricks?

Wear a wet suit or TIGHT trunks rather than baggies.