Non-member surcharge (Was Re: [Ansteorra] BoD meeting)

Margaret Mitchell mirrim at moritu.net
Thu Jul 25 06:19:16 PDT 2002

Actually, what it says is that if a non-member is helping at an event
and damage is caused that would require the SCA's liability insurance to
pay for it, the SCA will turn around and sue the non-member to get the
money back.  So, if a non-member is working in the kitchen and a small
kitchen fire starts, or something gets broken, the SCA will hold the
non-member responsible.

I think anyone who reads through the minutes will be very enlightened.
http://members.aol.com/vnendid//20020720_SCA_Board_Meeting.html

Mirrim