Non-member surcharge (Was Re: [Ansteorra] BoD meeting)

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 10:55:30 PDT 2002

Your post put me in mind of how the Vietnamese, I'm
told, kill a water buffalo:

day 1:  Men chase water buffalo through the town,
whacking it with good sized clubs, all day long.
day 2:  Women follow water buffalo through the town,
whacking it with "squaw wood", all day long.
day 3:  Children stand and whack water buffalo with
switches all day long, until water buffalo succumbs,
at last.
day 4:  Water buffalo cooked and eaten by entire town.

Just a thought....

Madelina de Lindesaya