[Ansteorra] Awards and Manners Was--> Things to think about....

Brother Kris brotherkris at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 31 12:28:03 PDT 2002

Xene,

I would like to say that your words are the most beautiful relection of what
the experience this Dream of ours is all about.  It is a continuosly growing
and maturing living pathway.  We meet and love new  people who give us the
joy and affirmation we need to keep us returning.  When it ceases to be
rewarding for whatever reason, then don't spoil the peace we are enjoying
-just slip away.  I wish you good travel and good luck.

As for the pay for play,  I realize this is going to make a lot of people
mad, but... if you like the Game join the Team.