[Ansteorra] BOD - Minutes...

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 13:45:19 PDT 2002

This does bring up a good point.  Instead of reacting to someone's notes,
perhaps we should all take a deep breath and wait for the official minutes.
A couple of weeks may give us time to create well thought out, non overly
emotional responses to things we may or may not disagree with or may or may
not understand.

HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu