[Ansteorra] pay to play

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 07:03:24 PDT 2002

--- Brother Kris <brotherkris at earthlink.net> wrote:
> --
> What I'm really confused about is: for years back in Calontir we were paying
> the $3.00 non-member surcharge.  Did Ansteorra not do this at that time?
>
> Brother Kris

No...

The surcharge came and went 6 or 7 years ago...

If Calontir is still charging it then they are using it for their kingdom.

Meridies has a $5 non-member surcharge on their events that goes to
support their Kingdom...and get nifty things like the big tent
in Meridian colours that they premired at Gulf War last year...

Lorraine