[Ansteorra] pay to play

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 09:23:43 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/26/02 9:06:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
ldeerslayer at yahoo.com writes:

> Meridies has a $5 non-member surcharge on their events that goes to
> support their Kingdom...and get nifty things like the big tent
> in Meridian colours that they premired at Gulf War last year...
>
> Lorraine

Do you really want me to go there.  They also do not give prizes at events.
They charge so much that it was cheaper to drive back here and go to an event
then go to the ones there.  There is more than you know. Give me Ansteorra
anyday.
Donnel

I am so glad to be home.