[Ansteorra] pay and play

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 09:51:39 PDT 2002

I think Mistress Mirram has a point.  If corporations all over the US in all
markets are cutting back, then the SCA should not be exempt from attempts to
do so.  However, I feel that I pay for membership in order to say things
like this.

HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu