[Ansteorra] Re: Botolf's "Death Chile"

alan kook drkook at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 27 05:21:13 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cameron Lewis" <okrabbit at cox.net>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 1:41 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Re: Botolf's "Death Chile"

 .  Your Chile does sound nummy but you might not make a very big pot of it,
the last time I saw "nuclear" chile made, VERY FEW bowls were eaten, most
were thrown away, and the expensive leftovers were thrown out.

I agree with Alrek.  Stasya and I created the 'Scorned woman chili topping'
at Pennsic a few years ago. We decided instead of making nuclear chili... we
would let people make it on their own.  I did the topping again for Rosario
at GW that year. I remember you, Asoph and Patrick wandering up to the
pavillion ......drawn by the smell of all the chilis cooking during Grand
Court.  Rosario's chili was excellent --- good flavor and medium heat. The
topping made it possible for those that HAD to have nuclear to make it as
hot as they wanted.

In service,

Meadhbh