[Ansteorra] 3$ surcharge

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 15:11:06 PDT 2002

This is why we do not play very often. My children and family needs have to
come first. But it does not stop the wanting to be at events or with my
friends. I am blessed with a group that supports those ideas. They also tend
to have wonderful things to do around this area that we can still participate
as a family. Even when we can't make all the other wonderful events I would
like us to enjoy.
Donnel