[Ansteorra] Chili

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Mon Jul 29 13:54:28 PDT 2002

All this talk about biohazard, etc. chili, I had to go out and find this.  I
laugh my head off every time I read it.

You can find it at:

http://www.laughzone.com/

Click on Humor Categories, then Food and Drink and finally, Chili Cook-off.

Tangwystl

      I wonder if it compares with Logan the smith's chili,
made with, among other things, "Biohazard".  He claims
his chili has a no-fly zone over it.  Flies won't even
land on a spoon with some of his chili on it.  He
remembers fondly supplying chilies for the chili ten
years ago at Pennsic, when everyone had to sign a
waiver before eating it.  LOL

Madelina

--- Tump Laird <tlaird at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> I would like to thank Seraphina (the spelling is
> right) for volunteering me,
> my lady, and my kitchen stuff for chili night.  I
> will be slaving over the
> hot pots while she whacks me with a leather thing
> that Khalil made.  (it is
> allot of fun as long as I don't loose my Boda bag)
> And now for the serious
> part.  My chili is some what hotter that hers, so
> everyone will be treated
> with two distinctly different and very tasty
> recipes.  I need to know how
> much of the hot stuff to make.  My chili will have
> habaneros, more
> habaneros, jalapenos, serranos, venison, and small
> pieces of various other
> animals I have harvested this season. (all have four
> legs, kosher need not
> apply) Home grown tomatoes, tequila, and other
> things.
>
> Who has the courage, desire, or is just plan enjoys
> pain enough to partake
> in Botolf's "Death Chile?"  This stuff has killed
> roaches that wandered onto
> the countertop.  (Before I could afford the pest
> control service)  I know
> some members of Bryn Gwlad worship the habanero more
> than I do. Speak now,
> you can always dilute it with the mild stuff.
>
> HABANERO SUPRA OMNES
>
> Botolf the Dane
> (Thinking of changing his name to "Gorm the fat".
> Suggestions from those
> that know me are welcome.

[ Content of type image/gif deleted ]