[Ansteorra] Gifts vs Awards...

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jul 29 14:12:56 PDT 2002

> > If you knew you would never got another award...
> > why would you stay in the SCA?
> >
> > Lorraine Deerslayer

I will happily answer with a quote off of the page you sent with the
comments from the founders.
for those who missed it, http://www.currentmiddleages.org/3yc/dinosaurs.html

This describes well why I am in the SCA,
"The last question was what has stayed the same since that first event.
The thing most mentioned was the sense of community generated by the
atmosphere of the SCA. It doesn't matter where in the Knowne World you are,
SCA people think of each other as fellows in a very large family. "

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra