[Ansteorra] Needing a ride.

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Sun Jun 2 19:39:59 PDT 2002

Good Day to Gentle Ladies and Lords
    I very rarely ask for anything and give everything to everyone.  What I ask for is a ride for a friend of mine.  He is able to get to the Coranation but the ride is leaving early on Saturday.  He is needing a ride back to the Brad Leah (Wichita Falls) area on Sunday.  He won't have much with him due to the fact I'm housing and feeding him.  We'll even put feeding costs to your dragon.  Please respond ASAP that way we can plan accordingly.  Thank you, Aurore