[Ansteorra] Castellan News

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Jun 3 15:01:39 PDT 2002

I just wanted to post a bit about the Barony of Northkeep's wonderful
Castellan that was had this weekend.  Although my lady and I were only
able to make it out to the event on Saturday, we had many joyous times
and good feelings!  Thanks, Northkeep!!!!

Specific Huzzahs:

Congratulations to Lord Randall who won the Drighton tourney.
Congratulations to Don Pachomius Un Zapo (Puck One Shoe) for winning the
Provost Tournament.  Also congratulations to HL Elric for his chivalry
and desire to even the field in the finals.
Congratulations to Lord Llewellyn ap Gruffyd (apologies for spelling)
for winning the Title Bard Competition.
I forget his name, but a new gentle (at his first event) won the
archery.  I also did not hear who won the Axe-Knife-Spear competition.

The feast by Lynn the inquisitive (who later that evening became Lady
Lynn) was incredibly good, and I left full and happy.

The torchlight tourney sponsored by the Raptor was great fun as always,
and I'm pretty sure that a couple of times I lost track of who I had
bets with on each fight

Thanks to all who worked so hard, my lady and I had a great time because
of it.

Let us do the same for you at this year's Mooneschadowe Guardian!!!!

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens
Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc. <mailto:Inc.cchipman at nomadics.com>
cchipman at nomadics.com