[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord XXIX

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon Jun 3 20:32:42 PDT 2002

I must say as one of those who helped out with Security from Oklahoma lol
(actually most of the fighting contingent here helped out from Rundel). We
had a great time and you made us feel more than welcome. Twas an awesome
event. If you need us again next year for security let us know.
In Service of the Dream and Rundel
Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.