[Ansteorra] Award Recommendations

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 12:06:04 PDT 2002

--- Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net> wrote:
> Colete d'Evreux (medievalbelle at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
> >    Would it be a 'faux pas' for someone out of kingdom to make
> > award recommendations for someone within your own?
>
> This is *usually* not at an issue at all. As normal, there may be reasons
> that the Crown doesn't do it because of issues you don't know about though.

Since award criteria is so open to interpretation...and the intepretation
of each crown is different...even if you were within our kingdom and
were aware of general expectations...making a recommendation is like
trying to stick wet paper to the ceiling...sometimes it sticks...sometimes
it doesn't...

It might be a good idea to identify yourself with a short bio, especially
since you are less likely to be known to Our Crown, it might allow for
more weight be given to the recommendation...

Lorraine DeerSlayer