[Ansteorra] Mid Summer Knights Dream X

Edrei the Quiet edreitrim at netscape.net
Thu Jun 6 11:15:29 PDT 2002

The Shire of Smythkepe is Proud To Host A Midsummer Knight's Dream X and the Feast of the Beast August 30-September 1, 2002 at the Rogers Scout Reservation near Ione, Arkansas.

Join us for Weapons Contests in Axe Throwing, Knife Throwing, Archery and yes, even an Anvil Toss (hey, we wouldn't be Smythkepe without an Anvil Toss).

Also featuring the following Heavy Combat Tournies: *Fledgling Tournament (18 month and less), 2-Man Team Tournament (Double Elimination), Loot Tourney

We will also have classes being taught throughout the day:
Viking Runes, Warped Weighted Loom (an ongoing class to be taught periodically through-out the day), Camping Survival, SCA Symbolism, and more!

For more information, please see our on-line flyer at:

http://members.tripod.com/smythkepe/mskd10.html

--
Lord Edrei the Quiet
mka David Backlin