[Ansteorra] Guardian of the Tor Feast

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 14:27:51 PDT 2002

>ewwwwwww......an Atenveldter  :)

Ever since I swore fealty to the Crown here I've
kind of felt like an Imperial Stormtrooper.

>hehehehe.....just keep repeating Gunthar
>it's a dry heat....it's a dry heat....it's a dry heat  :)

Lessee, it's 110 degrees today. I just keep repeating to
myself "It's hot...It's hot...It's hot...."
Deserts aren't good for Gunthar-trolls.

>I'm glad to hear you are surviving and doing well out there. I'm sure it
>could be a culture shock for many from Ansteorra.

Actually, much to my surprise, I really enjoy Atenveldt. The
people here are very nice and I'm even starting to get known.
I've gone from "Who's th' Purple Guy?" to "Who's THAT Purple Guy?"
And a couple have even brought up cooking to me. I may
wind up doing a Coronation feast in the near future.

>Don't forget to look up Master Yehuda and sample some of
>his "Jewish Cream".

I know Yehuda quite well (you'd be surprised to see 'Becca, she's
quite the young woman now) and conversation on the Aten list has
lately been about YOUR Jasmine mead.

>Petruccio

Yers,

BDGunthar