[Ansteorra] Waterbeares for Guardian of the Tor XI

Chris Davidson CDavidson610 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 10:08:56 PDT 2002

With Guardian of the Tor XI coming around the Corner I am trying to build a concise list of Waterbearers for the weekend. there are several lists and activities that will need the valued services of  the waterbearers.

We need Waterbearer volunteers for the following areas

Children's lists (Rapier and Boffer)
Champions List (Rapier and Chivalric)
Archery lists (Saturday champion and Sunday IKCA)
Knife axe and Spear (Saturday)
Equestrian (Saturday and Sunday)
Torchlight tourney (Saturday Night)
Unaligned tourney (Sunday Morning)

If you have previously volunteered please confirm you wish to help with me also

In Service
Christopher Donaldson
Volunteer Coordinator Guardian of the Tor