[Ansteorra] Ravensfort Auction for Children's Playarea

Terri Busa busa at ev1.net
Sun Jun 9 21:18:46 PDT 2002

Greetings--

Just a reminder I am still taking donations for the silent auction to raise money to build a children's playarea for Ravensfort.  I will be taking the item information until Sunday, June 16th.

Here is a preview of some of the already donated items:

1.  Blackwork embroidered Notebook cover (includes notebook)
2.  Drinking horn
3.  Choice between 2 tapestries
4.  Print of Burton's "The Tryst" more commonly known as 'Meeting on the Turret Stairs'.
And I have heard rumors of a stained glass donation

We need more items.  Donations do not have to be SCA related, you can even donate items that will be custom made for the bidder (garb, banner in the winners device, etc). If you have items you wish to donate please email me at ravensfortauction at ev1.net the following information:
1.      Item Name
2.      SHORT Description
3.      Suggested Opening Bid
4.      JPEG picture of item (if possible)
5.      Name of Donor (if you do not want this listed in the auction let me know—I need it to keep track of the items)

As soon as all the information for all donations has been received and the page set up (on www.ravensfort.org ) I will send out an additional message on how to bid and the opening/closing dates of the bidding).

Just a reminder the proceeds from this auction will NOT be going into a SCA, Inc. account.  The playarea account is a privately held account and donations do NOT count as donations to a non-profit organization (tax purposes).  Sorry :-(

If you have any questions please feel free to ask ( ravensfortauction at ev1.net )

Thank you for your support of this project

In Service I Remain---

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]