[Ansteorra] SCA Metalsmiths Symposium

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 08:03:51 PDT 2002

Subject: Metalsmiths Symposium SCA Event Anouncment
I'm forwarding this event announcement to Ansteorra, from the metalsmithers
list, as I've seen a lot of excellent metalwork of late, and thought there
may be a few interested individuals willing to head up to Maine in October.
If anyone is able to attend this event, please plan to share what's learned
with Ansteorra.   I really wish I could go; classes sound fabulous!!
Hillary

Event Notice:
This is the web site for the Metalsmiths Symposium Event that I am
Autocrating in October.  Please feel free to check it out & send in
reservations.  The schedule of classes has not been set.   I am going to try
to schedule the classes around what the teachers are wanting to take of each
others classes.  Please feel free to forward the posting to anyone who might
be interested in either taking or teaching a class.
Pax,
Olaf
http://home.attbi.com/~avanmore/smith/index.htm