[Ansteorra] New Photos Online

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 11:12:16 PDT 2002

>Thank you for your words of appreciation. Indeed, I wish I
>had more photos from this event.

I always appreciate your photos and love your site. Thank
you for the service you do Ansteorra.

>The pirates spurred me to dig out the camera when I
>did.

Yeah, kids will do that to a daddy.

>Perhaps I'm making it further in the list than I used to.

I do recall a significant upsurge in your fighting ability
before I left.

>In as much as I received my AoA during your reign, I'll
>make every effort to record a bit more fighting at my next
>event, just for you Good Sir Count. :-)

Well, I appreciate the effort. But remember that I didn't grant
you an AoA. I merely was the one lucky enough to be able to
give you public recognition and welcome you into the family.
You and your friends did all the rest.

>-=Armand=-

Yers,

Gunthar