[Ansteorra] Guardian Feast 1 week left

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 9 19:19:52 PDT 2002

There is one week left to pay for feast for Guardian of the Tor.

Greetings good people of Ansteorra.

There is 1 week left to pay for feast at Guardian of the Tor.

Feast for Guardian of the Tor is a catered dinner provided by the Broken O
Ranch the broken O ranch has a long history of serving quality meals to the
community. It is with great joy that we have them catering our feast.

Because the feast will be caters by the ranch we are asking that all feast
reservations be pre-paid by June 15th so that the Ranch may best be able to
meet our culinary needs.

Feast will be an all you can eat meal that includes the following:

Bread and cheese, Smoked Brisket, Ranch Style potatoes, Ranch Style beans,
rolls, bread pudding, tea, lemonade, coffee, and water.

The ranch asks that anyone with food allergies please inform the Reservation
Steward so that the allergy may be planed for. There are only 200 seats for
Feast.

 Feast fee
Adult   $10.00
Child 6-12 $5.00
Child 5 and under Free

Checks and Money orders to be made out to SCA INC. Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor. a note including Mundane and SCA names of those the feast check is
paying for.

Send Payment for feast to:

Feast Reservation Steward

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor
1230 Isla St.
Stephenville, TX 76401
dftfeast at hotmail.com
(254) 965-4840
Calls between 3pm and 10pm only

Thank you very much I look forward to seeing you all at feast

Lady (Simone) Maurian in Seanan ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
A&S Minister Dragonsfire Tor
Herald Emerald Keep
Autocrat Guardian of the Tor