[Ansteorra] happy Anniversary Herbal Guild of the Steppes

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Mon Jun 10 06:45:33 PDT 2002

Do to lack of information and several other family issues I am going to change our Herbalist Guild first year Anniversary party and meeting for next monday June17, 2002.

Well People we have done it.  We have created something that has lasted a year so far.  The plan is to have a guest speaker, cake and celebrate our first year.

I will have to check with a few people as to where we will have this meeting and let you know no later than tomorrow.
Sorry for any inconvience but life happens.

I am really proud of all of the members of the herbalist guild.  You have put many hours into making largress for the barony and kingdom.  Sharing your gifts and recipes.  I want to thank those who supported us in other waysl

At this meeting I would like to discuss what we would like to see happen in this coming year.  So please everyone come to this meeting, celebrate our first year and help us figure out what we can do next.  What are your ideas for this next year.  You are the ones that make this herbal guild work, tell me what you want to do and we will put it on the schedule of thing to be accomplished this year.

VIVAT!  Steppes Herbalist Guild members.

Your Herbal guild director,
Viscountess Kate
--
[ Sunflower Bkgrd.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]