[Ansteorra] SCA Armor

Swords and Armor email at swordsandarmor.com
Wed Jun 12 11:40:35 PDT 2002

Dear Sirs,

We here at swords and armor.com have added an SCA page to our site to cater to the people of the SCA world.  I get hundreds of emails and phone calls for SCA approved Armor.  I now have a private Armorer that is an SCA member who knows the "specs" of qualified armor and custom makes it for www.swordsandarmor.com  .

We would like to share this information with you and for you to check it out and/or pass it on throughout the groups.  If you have any questions or concerns please notify me.

Sincerely,

Tanya
706-235-1670 est.