[Ansteorra] Are you in Houston?

Chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Jun 14 10:29:18 PDT 2002

Anyone in Houston, minor emergency here, very minor. I need a list of
fabric/costume resources in your area by 5pm today. It is for a non-costume
type person not on email. He needs to find like 200 buttons all of the same
look (designs different ok, just need to be all looking alike) ASAP. I have
tried other mailing lists and no one has replied. Please help! :)

Had I known it would have been this difficult I would have driven to the
fabric district here in Dallas and bought them for him to ship by Wednesday.
:(

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Steppes, Ansteorra