[Ansteorra] (no subject)

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 12:38:44 PDT 2002

Subj:   [gryphon-rapier] Someones Baronial Coronet on eBay
Date:   6/14/02 2:10:04 PM Central Daylight Time
From:    scheltem at yahoo.com (scheltem)
To:  gryphon-rapier at yahoogroups.com

Please cross-post ASAP!

Max

----------

Salut, mes amis!

Currently running on eBay is an auction for what is clearly someone's
baronial coronet, made out of leather, decorated with a pelican
symbol, painted knotwork-style creatures in black, green, and gold,
and a tiger-eye accent stone. I contacted the seller, who says she
got the coronet from a shipment of unclaimed freight; she is located
in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. She had been calling it a costume
crown for Renaissance fairs, but after receiving my email, she
adjusted the auction title so that it's actually now labeled "SCA
Baronial Coronet."

If anyone knows of someone in that general region missing a coronet,
please get in touch with him/her--or if anyone might be able to
forward
notice to the appropriate mailing lists, please do so!

The auction link is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1740965920

  -Sabine Kerbriant