[Ansteorra] OT: Medieval cursors--NOT!

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Jun 15 21:06:52 PDT 2002

Bad, very bad. We had one person in the office of 5000 download a comet
cursor and let me tell you the havoc it created!! The PC was basically
scrapped. And everyone she sent it to had to do some creative things to get
those stupid popup windows to stop. It was an especially malicious one
unfortunately.

Good luck with using them. They do not work well at least in my experience
with machines that have windows 2000 server on them. Grant it that is not a
normal OS to have on a system and you may not have it but please if anyone
does do not go for it! :(

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Steppes, Ansteorra