[Ansteorra] Cursing the cursors

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Jun 16 23:23:56 PDT 2002

At 07:51 PM 6/16/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>If you don't have caller ID. When you answer thephone just tell them to TAKE
>YOU OFF THERE LIST repeat with more force if nessary.
>plachoya

I do have caller ID but so many of our customers and family show up as out
of the area, that I can't refuse to answer.  And I can deal with the live
person
callers; what I really object to is the computer generated calls that don't
give
you a chance to say anything to anyone.  Since I have two separate phone
lines, I get twice as many calls.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions; I will probably try them all before
I am
through.

And to Lady Innes; I didn't know you were a tele-marketer.  If you ever
call me I
am sure I will recognize your voice and I promise, I will not bite your
head off. <G>

Bicé