[Ansteorra] Mead Making Class at King's College

Stephen Pursley spursley at cox.net
Fri Jun 14 19:08:42 PDT 2002

For those of you who will be attending my intro to mead making class at
King’s College, welcome.

As the site for King’s College (the University of Oklahoma Student
Union) is dry we will not be able to hold a mead tasting on site.

However, if enough of the students are interested in a tasting, I am
arranging for a small gathering off site for Saturday night.

If you have mead that you have produce that you would like to include in
the tasting, please bring it with you, but leave it in your car during
the event.

Please note, this is NOT A REVEL. This is a mead tasting for those who
are attending the intro to mead making class and those interested in
making mead.

See you at King’s College.

HL Barat FitzWalter Reynolds