[Ansteorra] Children's Activities for Steppes Artisan

Patricia Gibson dragonsheart_ at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 1 18:44:30 PDT 2002

This is my first MOC job and I need to see if anyone knows about how many
and how old the children were that attended the last Steppes Artisan. Any
info would be helpful so that I will be well prepared. I am making the plans
for their activites now and would like to be able to keep all ages
entertained and happy for the time that I have them under my "care"  :o}....
Wish me lots of Luck...lol

In service to the Dream,

Jullianna Burke
MKA Trish