[Ansteorra] New Photos Online

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Jun 3 13:07:27 PDT 2002

Thank you for your words of appreciation. Indeed, I wish I had more photos
from this event. So much went unrecorded. I got very few from the Chivalric
or Rapier tourneys. Zero of the Archery, A & S, Live Steel and Bardic
competitions. :-(
I will be happy to share some photos of these moments that any of the
populace sends my way. The pirates spurred me to dig out the camera when I
did. Before that, I was pre-occupied with my own efforts in the tourney.
Perhaps I'm making it further in the list than I used to. In as much as I
received my AoA during your reign, I'll make every effort to record a bit
more fighting at my next event, just for you Good Sir Count. :-)

-=Armand=-